Thursday, November 19, 2009

Test-Induced Anxiety

I'm a horrible test-taker. Horrible. And now I'm faced with something more than terrifying -- retaking the GMAT. By now I've figured out the methods behind the actual math part, but it's the time management piece that I just don't have. So, the vast majority of my spare time now revolves around practice tests and stop watches. Lucky me. On second thought, strike that. Wish me luck.

In other news, I'm reading a really wonderful book -- The Angel's Game. I highly recommend it. I don't want to tell you, dear reader(s), what it's about, but I assure that the author's ability to weave together a story is truly remarkable. Speaking of books, I'm back on the fence about getting an e-reader. There is some definite appeal when it comes to the size of the thing, especially in comparison to the heft of The Angel's Game. I'm also thrilled that the particular e-reader I want (the Sony PRS300) has a partnership with the New York Public Library. If there's one thing you should know about me, it's my love affair with libraries.

Well, back to my set of data sufficiency questions...

No comments: