Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Best Holiday Ever. (Just kidding.)

My feelings regarding Valentine's Day are actually pretty neutral. As I am officially Valentine-less this February 14th, I chose to celebrate the holiday with a threesome: me, the snow packed around my car, and a shovel. After removing the snow left behind by the previous weekend's freakish nor'easter, the dog and I trudged back to our apartment to change into sweatpants and curl up with a cup of coffee.

To be honest, I don't mind being Valentine-less. I have a big furry black dog that likes to warm my feet, people scattered across the country who think I'm great, and a family that loves me. I do, however, mind all those Valentines that feel the need to flaunt their status as couples. Get a room. Get. A. Room.

1 comment:

yimfay said...

ewwww!